For over 30 years, Trac Dynamics has been setting the world wide standard in custom swingarm manufacturing. Here at Trac we build more aftermarket swingarms than anyone on the planet, and for for three good reasons: Quality, Performance, Value. Our quality begins in the manufacturing process. All arms are made "in house" at our facility using our exclusive bridged extruded aluminum alloy material along with precision cnc machined billet components. These parts are then hand fit and assembled using the most technically advanced welding system available today. The performance of our products are legendary, since the mid 80's racers around the world have trusted the name "Trac Dynamics" to give them the advantage they need to perform at the top level of their sport. Our value speaks for itself, when you make an investment in the customizing of your motorcycle, rest assured you are getting the most for your money. Here at Trac our Swingarms are built to stand the test of time, and your satisfaction is always guaranteed!
All Swingarm Include:
- Rear Axles and Adjusters
- Bearing Kit
- Chain Guards (Sliders)
- Air Tank (Good to 160psi)
- Nitrous Bottle Bracket (Fits Most 2 and 2.5 Pound Bottles)
- S/T Axle Adjusters (Provides Nearly 6" of Wheelbase Adjustment)
- Support Loop ( Provides Additional Strength, but Usually Added for Aesthetics)
- Rear Race Stand Mounts
- Universal Chain Guard
- "Length over" represents the maximum the swingarm will adjust over the stock swingarm for that year and model. Standard Trac swingarms usually have between 2 and 3 inches of adjustment, so a 10 inch over arm will be adjustable from approx. 7 to 10 inches over stock.
- Never fill your air tank over 160 lbs!
- Trac nitrous bottle brackets fit almost all 2 lbs and 2.5 lbs bottles.
- Please allow allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of polished or black swingarms. 3-5 weeks for chrome.
- In a hurry? Order your arm "BARE" for the quickest delivery times.