The Edelbrock progressive nitrous controllers allow you to control the amount of nitrous over a period of time by providing a pulse width modulation to the solenoid. These units allow the user to compensate for varying track conditions and include many key features:
- Full Digital Circuitry that provides extremely accurate control.
- Easy to Read LED Display with Touch Switch programming.
- Integrated Battery Voltage Monitor via the LED Display.
- Non-Volatile Data Memory retains Controller settings.
- +12 Volt Timer to Activate a Retard Controller or 2nd State of Nitrous.
- Nitrous Delay Timer to Control the start of the Nitrous.
- Nitrous Starting Percentage determines Initial Nitrous Power.
- Final Nitrous Percentage can be more or less than the Starting Power.
- Nitrous Power Ramp Time to adjust the rate of Nitrous Application.
- Options Menu allows Single or Dual Nitrous Ramp and Timer Options.
- Intelligent Progressive Timer with Run Data to aid in Nitrous Timing.
- Small Compact Size -- 4" X 4 3/4" X 1" Thick (to the outside of the mounting tabs)