Schnitz Electric Oil Scavenge Pump
The Schnitz Racing Electric Scavenge Pump allows oil from your turbo to be quickly removed and placed back into your engine.
If a turbo is mounted below engine oil level it can not properly drain. The solution is a scavenge pump.
With brass gears and a powerful motor, the Schnitz Scavenge Pump can self prime up to 3 feet and can move up to 2 gallons of oil per minute while only drawing 3 amps at 12 volts.
This pump is made to last! A nickle finish on the gear housing and 3/8" NPT fittings along with a durable powdercoat finish on the motor will keep this pump looking good for all of it's 1000 hours of expected life. Four 3/16" rubber mounting holes spaced 3 1/8" apart allow this to be mounted on a swingarm, subframe or any convenient location.
Wiring is simple with just a positive 12 volt and ground connection. We recommend wiring this to a relay and using your fuel pump relay output to activate the relay and pump. This ensures your pump is on only when your engine is running.
- Brass gears
- Current draw is 3 amps, 12-volt
- Total length invluding screws is 5"
- Body of the pump is 2" diameter
- Width of mounting base is 4"
- Height from base to top of pump is 3" (including the rubber isolators)
- 3/8" NPT male thread
- Can run dry for brief periods of time
- Self-priming up to 3 feet
- Brushes and pump rated at 1000 hours
- 3-amp fuse must be installed